There is no question that best way to feed a newborn is to breastfeed. When a baby is born they constantly seek the comfort of mum because that is now their life force. Mum provides love, protection, nurture, and food of course!
Breast feeding is imperative for a babies’ development and creating the very important bond between mum and baby however many mums find themselves still in need of a comfortable breast pump to use while breastfeeding or when they have to be away from their babe.
Whether it is because you have to return back to work or school and want to insure your baby still feeds from your milk exclusively or if you are experiencing large amounts of milk being produced by your breast, you will need a comfortable, easy to use and to hide breast pump!
Well how about a breast pump that fits in your bra and no one even notices your pumping. Sounds PERFECT!
How about a breast pump that doesn’t hurt because it can fit any boob of any size?
Check out what I found. One of my new favorite products!
Willow is a set of two breast pump wearables that are meant to be worn inside a woman’s bra. An app on the wearer’s smartphone tracks volume of breast milk and time spent pumping and logs that date for later use.
Women don’t need the app to pump, however– the product works entirely on its own to encourage the let-down reflex and then adjusts pumping based on the wearer’s flow. When the bag is full, the pump stops automatically. One charge gets wearers at least five pumping sessions, and in a pinch, can do a single session on 20 minutes of charging.
“Moms have come back to us and, instead of having to hit the mute button on a conference call, they’re having a conference call and nobody knows that they’re pumping,” he said. Indeed, the pump made little noise as we spoke at Willow’s International CES booth.
SO JUST A HEADS UP AS SOON AS IT HITS THE MARKET! I’LL BE SHARING THE NEWS!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:::
How breastfeeding BENEFITS BABY
- Breastfeeding protects your baby from a long list of illnesses
- Breastfeeding can protect your baby from developing allergies
- Breastfeeding may boost your child’s intelligence
- Breastfeeding may protect your child from obesity
- Breastfeeding may lower your baby’s risk of SIDS
- Breastfeeding can reduce your stress level and your risk of postpartum depression
- Breastfeeding may reduce your risk of some types of cancer
How Breastfeeding BENEFITS MOTHER
- Breastfeeding burns extra calories, so it can help you lose pregnancy weight faster.
- Releases the hormone oxytocin, which helps your uterus return to its pre-pregnancy size and reduce uterine bleeding after birth
- Lowers mother’s risk of breast and ovarian cancer
- May lower risk of osteoporosis